Ponca City Medical Marijuana Recommendations
Upcoming Patient Drive
Every Monday 4PM-6PM
Schedule an Appointment Below. Walk-In’s Are Also Welcome.
At this appointment, you will see the physician (Dr. Paulson), have your passport picture taken, and receive assistance getting your OMMA application submitted to the state.
(Paid at Time of Your Appointment)
$105/patient (cash only)
Looking to obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a licensed Oklahoma doctor?
We have partnered with a physician in Tulsa who is using remote Telemedicine to see patients and provide medical marijuana recommendations.
(Paid to the Doctor at the Time of Your Visit – see fees/details specific to each doctor above.)
These fees are paid directly to the doctor. The state license fees (below) are paid to the OMMA (the state of OK).
State License Fee
(Paid to the OMMA When You Submit Your Application)
$104.50 (debit/credit card only) unless you have Medicare or Medicaid, in which case the fee is $22.50 (debit/credit card only)
Steps & Suggestions to Save Time
1. (Optional but Recommended) Download, print, and fill out Dr. Paulson’s patient registration form (below) prior to showing up for your appointment. This is the most time-consuming part of the process and filling it out ahead of time allow your appointment to be short and sweet.
If you don’t have a printer, visit the local library or get the help of a print shop.
2. (Optional but Recommended) Register your OMMA account and begin your application (video below). Be sure to keep your email address and password handy so we can easily help your complete your application on the date of your appointment.
3. Show up 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time (or walk-in at your convenience) with:
- your Oklahoma state ID (driver’s license preferred)
- your recommendation fee (see details above)
- your completed intake form and paperwork relevant to your primary medical issues (see buttons above)
- a credit or debit card that can be used to pay for your OMMA application (if you are wanting to get it submitted on the date of your appointment). This does not have to be done on the same day, but it does have to be done within 30 days of your recommendation appointment. It’s $104.50, unless you have Medicare or Medicaid, in which case it is $22.50
- your Medicare or Medicaid card or documentation (if applicable)
4. After you receive your recommendation, we will help you get your application submitted to the OMMA (immediately after your visit with the doctor).
5. Wait for your OMMA approval (generally 1-2 weeks).